Cookies are small text files placed on your computer or other device when you visit a website or app. They are widely used to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
- Remember information about you, so you do not have to give it to us again and again.
- Keep you signed in.
- Improve the performance of our websites by understanding which parts work well, and which do not.
- Enable us to collect information about how you and other people use our websites.
- Improve your experience on our websites.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Strictly necessary Cookies – These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They are necessary for the safety, security and integrity of the site. This type of Cookie only lasts for the duration of the time you are visiting the website. When you leave the website, they are automatically deleted.
- Functionality Cookies – We use these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These cookies will remain on your device until you choose to clear it. If you choose to do this, you will need to enter your details each time you visit the site.
- Performance Cookies or Analytical Cookies – These allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily. The data is aggregated and anonymised, which means we cannot identify you as an individual.
We may use Google Analytics, a third-party service provider to monitor and analyse the use of our services. Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our services. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites, visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
How to manage cookies
Strictly necessary cookies are always on when you visit us.
Alternatively, you can set your browser not to accept cookies. However, due to such a selection, some of our website features may not function. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set, visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
If you wish to ask us anything about this policy, please contact us by email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated in June 2022